By Chris Jones, Mark Brindle
A part of the perennially best-selling Quercus electronic images sequence, this complete consultant positive factors every little thing you must be aware of to make a electronic movie, from perception to entire product.
Using transparent, step by step guide, The electronic Filmmaking guide concisely illustrates the technical and inventive demanding situations of electronic filmmaking for newbies and execs alike, spanning themes from notion to execution:
- making plans a shoot: how you can make a storyboard
- Set coaching: dressing and lights a set
- crucial images: filming with HD and DSLR cameras--including the newest recommendation on gear, components, and software
- complicated enhancing: software program and practices
- Post-production: electronic results and
Packed with information and tips to increase either your inventive imaginative and prescient and your technical knowledge, The electronic Filmmaking guide is the final word source for your entire filmmaking wishes.
From the exchange Paperback version.